Fire Warden / Marshal Training
This course is specifically designed to enable employers/managers and building owners to comply with the statutory requirements of the new legislation (RRFSO) The course will also equip your nominated members of staff to act as fire wardens or marshals
Approximately 3-4 hours.
- Site walk or workshop with delegates to identify fire risks & potential fire hazards.
- Presentation on legal responsibilities.
- Discussion and focus on the seriousness and consequences of fire.
- Training on Fire Warden duties and checks
- The theory of fire. ( the triangle of fire )
- Instruction on use of Fire Extinguishers & Fire Fighting Equipment*
* note: when applicable this training will be carried out using real fire extinguishers, or training will be provided using training videos & demonstration).
Delegates will receive a certificate of achievement upon successful completion of course.
COURSE DELIVERY OPTIONS:
Training can be provided locally at one of our approved centres, or alternatively we can conduct training in-house at your place of business.
REQUIREMENTS FOR IN-HOUSE TRAINING:
Where in-house courses are required, we will contact you for access to any fire evacuation policies and procedures, also it would be useful to supply digital photos of your fire assembly points (to include in any presentations) this will ensure that all delegates receive training that is bespoke to your organisation.