Manual Handling Courses
This course is aimed at those companies who carry out manual handling activities at work and introduces students to the hazards of manual handling, the risks involved and controls available and what to expect from a manual handling assessment.
This course is designed with you in mind, and will be tailored to meet the needs of your business and its staff.
Successful completion will prepare students to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the development of safer methods and tasks, in co-operation with their managers and supervisors.
The qualification is not intended to train students to carry out manual handling assessments nor to provide detailed training on handling techniques.
- The process of manual handling in the workplace.
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them.
- Manual handling assessment and control options.
- Responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations.
- Qualification Information
Designed for: All employees
Course duration: 4 hours maximum
Select your course below to learn more…
|**Company 12 Day Special**||12 days||More Info|
|Bespoke Health & Safety Training||From||More Info|
|Manual Handling of Objects||3 Hours||More Info|
Call us to get our best price:0330 333 8743